Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Olive Oil Birdseed Cake with Strawberries
- Unsalted butter (for pan)
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2/3 cup fruity extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 3/4 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?