Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 7 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|