Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Olive-Parsley Dip with Crudits Recipe
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes , cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium head broccoli , cut into bite-size florets
- 1 medium head cauliflower , cut into bite-size florets
- 3 medium carrots , cut into sticks
- 4 celery stalks, cut into sticks
- 1 bunch radishes , ends trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mixed olives , such as Cerignola, kalamata, and Lucques
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 5 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?