Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Olive-Oil Cake with Candied Orange
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup orange blossom honey
- 3 tablespoons green cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 small orange, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil plus more for brushing
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semolina flour (pasta flour)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 2/3 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped unsalted pistachios, lightly toasted
- Special equipment: 9"-diameter springform pan
- Semolina flour (pasta flour) is available at better supermarkets and at Italian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?