Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Olive-Oil-Poached Shrimp with Winter Pistou
- 2 cups (packed) fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced peeled carrots
- 2 cups small broccoli florets (6 ounces)
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets (4 to 5 ounces)
- 1 cup vegetable stock or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup cooked cranberry beans or other winter beans or canned drained Great Northern or cannellini beans
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups olive oil
- 3 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 18 uncooked large shrimp (for first course) or 24 uncooked large shrimp (for main course), peeled, deveined, patted dry
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?