Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound russet potatoes (whole, scrubbed)
- 1 package active dry yeast
- ½ cup warm water (105° to 115°F)
- 1 teaspoon packed light brown sugar or honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon for brushing
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage or rosemary
- 3½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup oil-packed olives, pitted and halved
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 151kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|