Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oliebollen (Dutch Doughnuts)
- 1 (0.6 ounce) cake compressed fresh yeast
- 1 cup lukewarm milk
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup dried currants
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 1 quart vegetable oil for deep-frying
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|