Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water (110 degrees F to 115 degrees F)
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apple
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- white sugar for decoration
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|