Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old-school pork chops with apples & sage
- 4 x 250 g higher-welfare pork chops
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 2 good eating apples (such as Cox or russet), unpeeled, cored and each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 knob butter
- 1 handful fresh sage leaves
- 100 g good strong cheese (such as Stilton or Taleggio), optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?