Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old-school chicken liver parfait
- 300 g butter, softened
- olive oil
- 2 shallots, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 400 g higher-welfare chicken livers, trimmed
- a few sprigs fresh sage, leaves picked
- 1 small wineglass brandy
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground mace
- 1 loaf French or ciabatta bread
- 1 punnet salad cress
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?