Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old-fashioned fish pie
- 4 eggs
- 300ml milk
- 200g smoked cod or haddock fillets, skin on
- 300g white fish fillets, skin on, bones removed
- 50g butter
- 250g leeks , dark green leaves discarded, the rest thinly sliced and washed
- 1 tbsp flour
- a small bunch of flat-leaf parsley leaves only, chopped
- 1kg floury potato , boiled and mashed with 125ml hot milk and a knob of butter
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?