Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old World Poppy Seed Roll
- 1/2 pound poppy seeds
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup hot milk
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water (100 degrees F/38 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, or more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg, separated - white reserved
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|