Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old Time Bread
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (0.6 ounce) cake compressed fresh yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3/4 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|