Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old School Mac n' Cheese
- 1 3/4 pounds whole-wheat macaroni
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 cups milk, divided
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 (8 ounce) packages shredded American cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bag potato chips (such as Lay's®), crushed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?