Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 pounds cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|