Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old Bay® Chicken
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 1/2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|