Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old-Fashioned Raspberry Tart
- 1 recipe Sweet Pastry Dough
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Three ½-pint baskets fresh raspberries, picked over but not washed (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar for dusting the top of the tart
- One 9- or 10-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?