Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old-Fashioned Potato Salad with Sweet Pickles
- 1 1/2 pounds white-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle slices, each quartered
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle juice from pickle jar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?