Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old-Fashioned Gingerbread with Molasses Whipped Cream
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream, divided
- 3/4 cup boiling water
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?