Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened (75 mL)
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract (7 mL)
- ½ tsp chocolate extract (2 mL)
- 4½ cups confectioner’s (icing) sugar (1.125 L)
- 10 oz bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled (300 g)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 335kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 14mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|