Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old-Fashioned Carrot Cake
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups coarsely grated raw carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- FROSTING 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (1 lb.) package powdered sugar
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?