Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old-Fashioned Blueberry Cake
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons milk (divided)
- 1/2 cup
- unsulphered molasses
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, barely melted
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, frozen (I freeze fresh berries)
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Serve with a sprinkling of powdered sugar (optional), or a big dollop of sweetened freshly whipped cream
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?