Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Old-Fashioned Apple Pie
- 5 medium apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- ½ cup golden raisins (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 double unbaked pie crust
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 135kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|