Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Okra and Corn
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, skinned, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 cups Italian plum tomatoes
- 6 to 8 small okra, tops removed and thinly sliced
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 to 2½ cups corn kernels, cut from the cob
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 181kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|