Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Okra With Tomatoes
- 1½ pounds fresh (or frozen) tender okra
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 medium-sized onions, peeled and cut into ¾-inch dice
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1½ teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 181kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|