Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pancake)
- 500 grams cabbage (18 ounces or about half a head)
- 300 grams other vegetables, diced (11 ounces)
- 200 grams meat, poultry, or seafood, diced (7 ounces)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- condiments such as Chuno sauce, mayonnaise, ketchup and sriracha
- 1 packet shaved bonito flakes (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?