Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Okonomiyaki, Hiroshima Style
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup dashi or water
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 cup cabbage finely sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts (optional)
- 1 cup shrimp, peeled, deviened and coarsely chopped (optional)
- 2 slices bacon, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup cooked yakisoba noodles
- 2 eggs
- okonomiyaki sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- katsuobushi (bonito shavings)
- green onion, sliced
- aonori (dried seaweed powder)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?