Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 cup mirin (sweet cooking wine)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons shoyu (soy sauce)
- Batter Ingredients
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated nagaimo yam about 2 ounces; or substitute with 3 tablespoons potato starch
- 3 1/2 ounces cabbage shredded into fine strips
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup green part of scallion rings
- 1 ounce thinly sliced pork belly
- 4 large shrimp shelled and butterflied
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon aonori (fresh water seaweed flakes)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?