Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 12 fresh green beans, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|