Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oklahoma Indian Tacos
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/2 (1.25 ounce) package spicy chili seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|