Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oklahoma Comfort Food: Brats, Cabbage and Green Bean Casserole
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound bratwurst sausage, cut into chunks
- 1 head cabbage, cored and quartered
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (e.g., Splenda)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|