Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oil and Vinegar Potato Salad
- 6 to 9 medium-size potatoes or 12 small new potatoes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 or 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup finely cut green onions, including green tops
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 206kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|