Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oil-Poached Swordfish with White Corn, Guanciale and Chive Oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 5 medium ears of white corn, husked
- 4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 peeled garlic cloves; 2 crushed, 2 minced
- 1 large fresh rosemary sprig
- 4 6-ounce swordfish steaks
- 1 cup 1/3-inch cubes guanciale or pancetta (Italian bacon)
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Fine sea salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?