Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Off-to-the Races Irish Porridge with Chestnut Honey
- ¼ cup sultanas, black raisins, or other dried chopped fruit
- 3 tablespoons good quality Irish whiskey, plus additional if desired
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- ½ cup diced Bramley apple or other tart apple, such as Macoun or Cortland (about ½ apple)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup full-flavored honey such as chestnut
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts, fire-toasted (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 381kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|