Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Octopus and Potatoes with Olives and Chile
- 1 1/2 pounds large Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red-pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 (15-ounce) can small white beans such as navy, rinsed and drained
- 2 (4-ounce) cans octopus in olive oil, drained
- 2 tablespoon black-or green-olive tapenade
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?