Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Octopus and Ceci Bean Zuppa with Escarole, Garlic, and Chiles
- 1/2 cup dried ceci beans (chickpeas)
- Kosher salt
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for finishing
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed with the side of a knife
- Rind of 1/2 lemon, zested into strips using a vegetable peeler
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) octopus, defrosted, if frozen, and rinsed
- 1 head escarole (about 12 ounces), cored
- 3 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 Calabrian chiles, stemmed and minced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?