Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Octoberfest Pork Chops
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle Octoberfest Beer
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning™
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, pounded thin
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 2 eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|