Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
October Apple Pie
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 6 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled and diced
- 9 caramel squares, quartered
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|