Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oatmeal, Fig, and Walnut Bars
- 2 cups chopped stemmed dried figs (10 to 11 ounces)
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 3/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) chilled vegan "butter" (such as Earth Balance) or margarine, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?