Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oatmeal Cookies with Raisins, Dates, and Walnuts
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup solid vegetable shortening, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?