Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose or unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/42 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|