Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oat and Herb Encrusted Turkey
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons prepared brown mustard
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets turkey breast
- 1 (6 ounce) container fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|