Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oat Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 cups 2% reduced fat milk
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|