Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oat Soda Bread
- butter, to grease pan
- 2 cups / 7 oz rolled oats
- 10 ounces / 285 g / ~2 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting and kneading
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons fine-grain sea salt
- 1 3/4 cups / 415 ml buttermilk, plus more if needed, and 2T. for brushing
- mixed seeds - sesame, caraway, poppy, etc.
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?