Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oat, Raisin, and Nut Bars
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for the pan
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick-cooking)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup unsalted mixed nuts, such as walnuts and almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?