Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|