Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
OMG Homemade Marshmallows
- Vegetable oil for brushing pan
- 1 cup water, divided
- 3 (1/4-ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- About 1 cup confectioners' sugar for coating marshmallows
- A 9-inch square metal baking pan; a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment; a candy thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?