Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nutty apple streusel cake
- 200g light muscovado sugar
- 200g softened butter
- 4 eggs , beaten
- 100g self-raising flour
- 100g plain wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp ground mixed spice
- 4 peeled and cored small eating apples (Cox's are ideal)
- 1 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 50g roughly chopped blanched hazelnuts
- 100g butter , softened
- 140g icing sugar , sifted
- drop vanilla extract (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?