Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Nutty White-Chocolate Blondies Recipe
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks), melted
- 1 1/3 cups packed light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup nuts, such as pecans or walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?