Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup bread crumbs (I like panko, Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 4 tablespoons brewer’s (nutritional) yeast
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch salt & fresh pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 4 half chicken breasts or two whole breasts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 504kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 96mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|